01/06/2011

Yo-ho, Yo-ho. A pirate's life for me!

Yarrr mateys!
I be going through a phase of lovin' de pirates!
I kinda fail at talking like one, so I'll stop... It all started when I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean. Then I came home and remembered I had the dead man's chest game for PS2.
Now, me and my friend, Chris, have a massive obsession with them! Is this normal?

Anyway, I drew a little picture on paint of us... My paint skills are crappy and I'm rather small... This is true, but the size o' the cap'n don't count, just as long as th' cap'n be strong and hearty - Arr!

So, this is the picture I drew!
Told you I was small and that my paint skills are crappy!






We have our own ship called the Ghostly Bullet - Oooo, mysterious, right?!

Well, me fellow scallywags! I don't know if this is normal or not... Well, it probably is for me and my friend.
Anyway, my ship is 'bout t' set sail and I be needing to get things ship shape and get all de landlubbers scrubbin' the poop deck while me and Commodore Creepy-Chris open a keg o' rum!

Avast me hearties!
I'll be toodling my pip now :3

2 comments:

  1. I like your drawing.
    Especially the eyepatches. [:
    And pirates sort of creeped me out.
    Never really was a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOUR DRAWING! it is too cute! ♥
    hahaha i like the way pirates talk. haven't seen any POTC movies except the first one :(
    me = fail at life.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...