I am bored. Very bored.
I was thinking of writing a story but I don't know what about yet. Stories take a lot of time and imagination. I started off planning a story... But I don't know if it's good or not. It's basically about a family and their mother dies of cancer and their daughter, who is around my age, 16, gets very depressed because her mother was basically her best friend. So, the daughter tries to commit suicide but her father talks to her about things and etc. etc. and then eventually she cheers up a bit more and carries on with her life... I'm not too sure though.... What do you guys think?
Another thing, I may be bored but I'm also so really happy.
This is weird that I share most of my secrets with you guys and I don't even tell anyone else I really know, but I feel as though I trust you lot more because you's are all down to earth and you's are not immature. I have friends who don't really listen to me so you guys are there, which I appreciate so much! I wish I could give you all MASSIVE hugs!
Onto why I'm happy... It's boy things. Yep. So, I've been dating this guy called Harry for over a year, but recently we went on a little break, so we can have some time apart and get some stuff sorted (e.g. schoolwork, exams)
But now, we are really close again and he is always saying that he love me!
One day he just randomly said that one day he will marry me! I found it so adorable!
Okay guys! To conclude this utterly worthless blog. I am going to give a shout out to my three most favourite blogs ever! They are totally awesome and I just think you should generally check them out!
Furree Katt - Your blog is so funny and you never fail to entertain me! Your little pictures you draw are so funny and cute!You also comment on loads of my posts which means a lot to me! Keep up with the amazing blog! -massive virtual hug-
Fiona (Voice of a Nerd) - I love your blog so much! It is just amazing! You can tell that your blogs come from the heart. Some are very useful and some are very funny. You are definitely one of my favourite bloggers! -massive virtual hug- !
Yasmina (Butterflies in my Sky) - As you guys know, Yasmina is my best friend. She's the one who introduced me to this website and helped me make it all interesting and whatnot. Her blog is amazing too! She posts stuff about fashion and her life and it's just fun to read! Me and Yasmina go shopping together quite a lot and then a few minutes later her haul is up on here! No virtual hug for you because you can easily get a real one!
Thank you guys!
Oh and also, I might do a post about some make up if you's would be interested :D
Toodle pip
i think your story idea sounds really great. you should totally go with it! :D
ReplyDeleteand i totally know what you mean, i trust my blog friends more than the people i know in real, it's easier spilling out my secrets and being honest on my blog.
you and Harry sound so cute :D
and AWWWWWWW THANK YOU SO MUCH! ♥ you are really really sweet. i'm so glad you like my blog. *big fat hug* i love your blog loads, i think it's really cool and your posts are always so funny!
♥
Thankyou soo much!
ReplyDeleteMy mam told me she thinks it sounds great too.
And your welcome! Your blog is awesome, I love every post you do! ♥
Thank you Zoeyyy, I love you muchly, and me and you must be thinking on the same wave length because I am thinking of doing a couple of shout outs :)
ReplyDeleteI told you Harry would come to his senses, miss you chick xxx <3