17/06/2011

Yay!

Ok, so now I'm officially finished school for good (since Wednesday) so no more excuses for not writing blogs... A part from not being able to think of anything interesting to blog about.

Hmm, I was having a staring competition with my dog and completely forgot what I was going to say... It'll come back.

Onto college stuff, until I remember what I was going to say. I'm having a tough time choosing between 2 different colleges, I can choose out of Usworth college and Shiney Row college. At Usworth, I chose to do Health and Social care and at Shiney Row, I chose to do more artistic stuff and decided I would like to do textiles and fashion.
I think I will stick to textiles and fashion because that's the kind of stuff I like... I also have more subjects to choose, but I don't know what to take yet... Hmm :S

I still can't remember what I was going to say because of my dog, so I'll just finish this blog off with some pictures :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...