So, I finally found the motivation, yay!
Here's a little tutorial on how I do my make up!
First, I exfoliate my face using Clean&Clear exfoliating daily wash. Once that is washed off properly, I take some tissue and go over my face with Tea tree cleanser and toner (from Superdrug) then moisturise using Cyclax Nature Pure Vitamin E face & body cream (from Avon) mixed in with a bit of Rimmel London Lasting Finish foundation in soft beige. This is like a tinted moisturiser!
I then conceal my imperfections. For my eyes I use Rimmel London Recover Anti-Fatigue concealer in soft beige. This was a freebie from Lloyds pharmacy for work experience. Then I cover the rest of my imperfections and blemishes with Rimmel London Hide the Blemish in soft honey.
I finish off by going over my face with a light dusting of MUA pressed powder in shade 1, though, I wouldn't really recommend this because it can make the make up look a bit caked on.
I don't use lipstick/lipgloss much, since my lips are naturally red, so I just go ahead and use my Dr.Pepper lip smacker which I got from Claires.
For my eyebrows I use an angled brush and use Luxury Duo Eyeshadow (discontinued I think) In mocha + fudge. I use the fudge to shade in my eyebrows. To shape them and hold them in place I usually spray some hairspray on an old (never used but well cleaned) toothbrush and brush over my brows, ta da!
Using a 'C' shaped fluffy brush, go over all of the lid and into the crease with 'fudge' from the Luxury Duo eyeshadow. If you don't have that brand, just use any nude coloured eyeshadow you have!
Using my medium fluffy brush (I don't have a big one :O) I put Twinkling grape (from the Front Cover GO! GO! GO! box) in the crease of my eye to give it depth. I used a windscreen wiper movement until it was blended in nicely. It's a pretty purple-ish colour with a little bit of sparkle.
Using my medium fluffy brush (I don't have a big one :O) I put Twinkling grape (from the Front Cover GO! GO! GO! box) in the crease of my eye to give it depth. I used a windscreen wiper movement until it was blended in nicely. It's a pretty purple-ish colour with a little bit of sparkle.
Then, using the small fluffy brush, I highlighted my brows using Silver Dollar in the GO! GO! GO! box. It's a white colour with a bit of sparkle. Using the same brush and colour, I highlighted my tear ducts.
I then applied brown eyeliner from Collection 2000 to my waterline and then lined my top lashes with Extreme 24 hour felt tip liner (also from Collection 2000)
Then finished off by curling my lashes then coating them with More Lashes Multiplying Mascara. (discontinued)
Pictures will be in another post!
Toodle pip for now!
Toodle pip for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts...