20/06/2011

Hair!

Well, if you read my last post you will have seen that I bought some hair extension streaks. I got some photo's of them in my hair, as requested by Fiona (Voice of a Nerd)
I had to scribble my nose out because it looked huge!

Front view!













So here are some pictures of the streaks in. I only got one streak, just to test it out. I'm not 100% sure if I should get a few more. They are just £1 from Internationale!
As I was saying to Fiona, I think blue streaks suit all hair colours really, but mainly brown or black hair. I also think that pink suits blonde hair more.
I'm not too sure if it suits my hair colour or not, Maybe my hair is a bit light?
Anyway, when I purchased the streaks they were super long, so you may have to cut them to the correct length. I cut mine a bit longer then my layers so they showed through a bit :)


Anyway, that's all I have for you now, I might put a post up later about the foundation and pressed powder I purchased too!

Toodle pip!

7 comments:

  1. i luv it on you~~~such a nice pop of blue~~~very pretty~~~


    jessy
    threenothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretttyyy on youu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice. i think it suits your hair and it looks really cool. yay for blue! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Thankyou all. So kind <3 ^_^
    Blue is awesome! Wooo! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaah that looks awesome!
    And I think that it does suit your hair color, so don't worry about it, ahaha. [:

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...