Well today, I went to see my friend, Thom, who I haven't seen in ages. We decided to go shopping, the best thing to do. So, today, I bought a book, a film and some cod liver oil... Yes, cod liver oil. This is because I could suffer from arthritis later on in life, it also says that it's good for your brain and skin, so I wanted to try it out... Oh, it's also good for your heart, so I thought it might be good since I have a few problems with mine :) Nothing serious though.
So, as you can see, I got Van helsing, which was £1.50, yes only £1.50 from the Cex shop... That shop is not a rude one either... Just got films and games in :3
I also got the book Red Riding Hood for £4 in Asda. The book is now a major motion picture from the director of "Twilight"
I also told you all of the shizzle about the cod liver oil.
Oh yeah! On Sunday, I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean in 3D with my sister and her boyfriend. Got to say that it was AMAZING! I couldn't keep my eyes off Captain Jack Sparrow, yum yum.
Yeah, I recommend that you go and see it. Maybe not in 3D though as it hurt my eyes... But everyone is different so... Yeah.
Anywho,
Toodle pip
I am very jealous of you for seeing Captain Jack, yum yum ;D
ReplyDeleteLet me know if the book is any good, love from your amazing wifey. xxx
From what I have read so far, it is really good!
ReplyDeleteand mmmmm Jack Sparrow be the one! xxx
III LOOOVVVEEE VANNNNN HELLLSIIINGGGG ♥ the movie and the game. the movie is one of my favourites!
ReplyDeleteI love it too!
ReplyDeleteI haven't played on the game though :( Might have a look for it and try it out! ♥