You know spiders. Yeah them freaky eight legged freaks what most people are scared of. Yeah, well at the minute I am having a staring competition with one. It is huge and I'm scared to take my eyes off it in case it suddenly ninja attacks me. It is actually staring back at me too...
Anywho, don't you hate it when there's a big even coming up and then suddenly, a massive spot shows up out of no where. Right on my lip as well. It was one of them explosive ones too.
I absolutely hate spots! Does anyone else?
The only thing I like is when they are super painful and then you squeeze it and it explodes and you just feel really relieved and no more pain.
Oh dear, I took my eyes away from the spider for literally a second and the spider is gone. It vanished. Poof. Gone. Oh dear.
I just realised this post has no real meaning to it, but hey, it is me.
I love being random and weird, it makes life more fun.
Anyway, toodle pip!
LOL! i hate cockroaches. spiders are okay at a distance.
ReplyDeleteOMG YOU KNOW WHAT, i had this really awesome date which i was looking forward to and then right before leaving the house to meet him i looked at myself in the mirror and saw TWO MASSIVE UGLY SPOTS underneath my lower lip! i hate spots :( :(
Me too! They always seem to appear before a big event/date etc..
ReplyDeleteIt is so annoying!
Oh, I hate all forms of creepy crawlies. If it has more then 4 legs, it's scary! Dx
I. Hate. Spiders.
ReplyDeleteAnd I especially hate when they disappear, because I know that they're somewhere around me, hiding, waiting to attack.
AVBDLKFJDK. D:
Spider?! Where?!
ReplyDeleteSpiders scare the crap out of me. Who cares if they're a million times smaller than you? They're still scary to me! Anyways yeah I know what you mean I hate those spots too :P
Spiders are the worst... I'm sure they just plan to attack you all ninja style.
ReplyDelete+ spots are just terrible :'(