19/05/2011

Random update of stuff

Well well. Hi there.
Please excuse the fact I might not be able to update as much in the next few weeks up until the 15th June as I have exams and I'm revising like crazy!
Seriously, I'm revising so much that in science when the teacher was calling out the register, I responded to my name with "chymosin"
I also have the word Jacobean stuck in my brain for English literature, because it's the reign of James I.

Anywho, away from the exams and revision stuff, we were talking about our fears today and I decided that in the next blog I will write, I will write about the fears I have... Might be interesting. Hmm. I like stuff like this. I think I'm a bit of a dork because I love to read, write, research random things and also play games. Got to love games though! Yeah, I'm blabbering now :)

Oh, I may start a word of the day too because it is different. These will be weird words too! Yay weirdness :P

Ok, I guess that is it for now...

Toodle pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...