Like I said, I am going to make a blog on my fears.
I have quite a few phobias, because I'm a paranoid freak and I'm scared of almost everything! I may also include some of the phobias I found funny. Fun fun.
My main phobia is Coulrophobia, which is a fear of clowns. I absolutely hate them! They must of been the worst thing ever created. Every time I see a clown I break down into tears because I'm soft and puff-ish like that.
I also have Claustrophobia, which you all should know is a fear of confined spaces. I can't even be in crowded places for too long, this is the only reason why I don't really like shopping!
Those are the two main phobias I have. I think if I were to write about all of my phobias the list would go on for ages!
The phobias I found funny were;
Decidophobia - Fear of making decisions.
Atelophobia - Fear of imperfections.
Caligynephobia - Fear of beautiful women.
Now, for the best!
Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia - Fear of long words.
That's all for now,
Toodle pip
i have Pternophobia. :(
ReplyDeleteI haven't heard of that one before :(
ReplyDeleteSounds like something to do with birds?