So, I started this blog like 3 days ago? Yet I haven't properly introduced myself! So I'll start off with some stuff and then 10 questions, yay! I do hope you don't get bored and feel free to use these questions on your blog if you want!
So starting off, my name is Zoe Laura Black, I'm 16 years old. I am 5ft2 and I am underweight (sigh) and I also love to blog...Yeah, onto the questions.
1. What is your best friends name? I have 2 very close friends at the minute, Yasmina and Thomas, I don't really believe in best friends because I'm a dodgy person and I can never trust anyone 100% and I think a best friend is where you can trust them 100%.
2. What's your favourite number? The number 4, don't know why, I just think it's kind of...cute?
3. What colour crayon would you be? This is a bit random, random is cool though! Erm, purple because it is my favourite colour.
4. What is the first thing you notice on the opposite sex? Usually their eyes and other features. Duh! But, I love the eyes ;)
5. Favourite T.V show? Spongebob Squarepants - always has been always will be. Aw.
6. Siblings? Uh, this could get confusing. Well, basically I have 4 other siblings but they are all half. On my mother's side I have a brother and two sisters and on the father's side I have a sister. I am the only child for my parents together (does that even make sense?)
7. Hair colour? Well, it is blonde at the roots and kind of fades into a light mousey brown colour, but in the sun I go ginger with blonde streaks...
8. Eye colour? Greyish blue... With black. Sweet.
9. Right handed or left? Right
10. Any piercings? Yes, my ears and I used to have my bellybutton pierced, wish I still had it :(
Right, there are some random facts about me. Some are not too interesting but, heck, it was quite fun to do... If I didn't have annoying people talking to me and putting me off.
Now, you know a bit more about me...
Toodle pip!
I always thought that the number 4 looked like a little cup thing. Heh. [:
ReplyDeleteAnd you had a bellybutton piercing? Did it hurt?
Oh yes, I'm Fiona.
I like your blog, so I followed.
...yeah.
Keep posting, k? :D
Yay, so I'm not the only one!!
ReplyDeleteIndeed I did, never hurt at all to be honest :3
+ thankyou thankyou thankyou!
I looked at your blog too and it's really good so I followed too =D
I will keep posting don't worry ^_^