26/05/2011

The A-Z of me!

So, I found this on Yasmina's blog (Butterflies in my sky) and I thought it would be quite fun to do, since I'm lying here on my bed doing absolutely nothing. I also tag whoever reads this and wants to do it.

The A-Z of Me
Age: 16
Bed size: Double (yay starfishing!)
Dogs: Westies, pugs, border terriers and old English sheep dogs.
Essential start of your day: Drink multi-vitamin light juice.
Favourite colour: Purple
Gold or silver: Silver
Height: 5"2
Instruments I play: Used to play keyboard and guitar, not any more though.
Job title: Student
Kids: None
Live: UK, North East, Sunderland
Mum's name: Marion
Nickname: Zoet, Panda, Zarakinz.
Pet peeve: The T.V volume being on an odd number.
Quote from a film: "Stroke the furry wall!"
Right of left handed: Right.
Siblings: Jane, Sarah, Leanne and Chris. (age order, I'm the youngest *sad*)
Time you wake up: 7:00 am weekdays, 9:00am weekends.
Underwear: Cookie monster ones ;)
Vegetables you dislike: Peas, sweetcorn, broccoli.
What makes you run late: My constant tiredness and public transport
X-rays you've had done: None, surprisingly
Yummy food you make: Chicken curry, sandwiches, spaghetti.
Zoo Animal: Penguin!!! Or panda, or koala :3



4 comments:

  1. Wow. You're only 16 years old.. :) And you're a dog-lover, obviously. hehe. This post kinda made me smile.. especially with your pet peeve. You don't like it when the volume's on an odd number, huh? Guess what.. Me, too!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yup, I am! Still wish I was young though, it's hard growing up!
    I can't stand it when someone changes the volume and puts it on an odd number! That's all I can think about!
    Glad I'm not the only one like that ahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a double sized bed as well.
    And I starfish-sleep too. [:

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...