I like sharing random facts with you guys, especially if they are quite amusing or weird. I don't exactly know if you particularly enjoy this stuff, but...
So I am going to give you a few random facts...
I would start with 'you can't lick your own elbow' but I guess lots of people know that already.
1. A crocodile can't stick its tongue out.
2. A shrimp's heart is in its head.
3. People say "bless you" because when you sneeze, your heart stops for a mili-second.
4. Sloths take 2 weeks too digest their food.
5. A duckbill platypus can store as many as six hundred worms in the pouches of its cheeks.
6. Human birth control pills work on gorillas
7. A group of 12 or more cows is called a flink.
8. Your stomach produces a new layer of mucus every 2 weeks - otherwise it would digest itself.
9. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
10. Celery has negative calories. It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery than the celery has in it to begin with. It's the same with apples.
Well, there's your 10 interesting (or boring, you decide) facts.
I dare say I find some of them rather weird, hence why they are on here...
Toodle pip
Hahahaha, I love funny facts!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower & love your blog :).
Jade By The Sea
-xxx-
Same, always keep a smile on my face :')
ReplyDeleteAwwm thankyou :D
I'll check yours out ^_^
Thanks for following!
Did you switch your the side of the columns? Because if you did, I like it. (:
ReplyDeleteLipstick has fish scales? Really? eewww.
Yeah, I did ahaha :') Why thankyou!
ReplyDeleteI know right, cringe!
Yikes!! The shrimp's heart is in his head?? rrrr.... And the fish scales? ......... cringe! Anyway, this is an informative post, and funny at the same time.. i like it. :)
ReplyDeleteFollowed yah!
the shrimp's heart thing freeeakeddd meee outtt.
ReplyDeleteWHERE IS IT'S BRAIN?!
Thank you, Leah, glad you like it :)
ReplyDelete+ I know :O I might have to Google it ahaha :P