Just going to have a little rant because this is like my diary and I just need to let it all out!
You know, I don't see the point in having best friends any more! They are supposed to be there for you and love you for who you are. I now know I can't fully trust anyone now, apart from myself and my blog with all you lovely, caring bloggers!
This started not too long a go, when I had to go home because I had a doctors appointment soon. Then about a week later when my apparent 'best friend' was off ill my other friend had said that she'd been talking about me behind my back! Sheesh! Talk about sly.
Wow, I feel a bit better after my rant now. I just want to go shopping for hair extensions now...
Anywho, I hope you all enjoy your night/day and I will see you sexies later!
Bye now.
I think friends are amazing, you just have to be careful about who you trust.
ReplyDeleteLike your "best friend" is someone who I would never want to be around.
Don't loose hope. [:
Aww :3
ReplyDeleteYou're right tbh. Just because a few people are like that doesn't mean everyone is like that =D
Thankyou!
You're like my favourite follower ever! <3
Zoeeyy, you have been my best mate for what seems like forever, don't let them get you down. They are obviously not worth the time of your thought. Just sly bitches who care about themsevles all the time!! Don't forget that I love you got ever <3
ReplyDeleteThank you gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteSeriously though Yaz, seems like you can barely trust anyone anymore :/ I'm glad I have you tbh, I know I can trust you :) <3
there's always someone like this in everyone's lives, who need to be avoided at all costs. they totally ruin the meaning of friendship.
ReplyDeletei love all my blog friends! ♥
Yeah, you're right! People just act stupid and childish sometimes :/
ReplyDeleteAh, I don't know where I would be without you lot! You's all seem down to earth and actually act your age. You's are lovely people <3