Right, this is kind of carried on from the sleeping positions thing, but it's more about a strange dream I keep having.
So basically it starts off where I'm in an old house and I go into a room and end up getting locked in. I look around the room and notice that there is a man hanging in the middle of the room, no eyes and no skin! Also, there are people sitting in each corner of the room, with their throats slit. Sometimes I wake up at this part, but sometimes it carries on and I get tied to a chair which is underneath the hanging man... I don't know who ties me down and this dream is quite disturbing... OK, it's very disturbing.
I have told a few people about it and they just said I was crazy and that I probably needed to see someone. Pfft, no thanks.
So, if you have any strange or violent dreams, feel free to share.
I would also be grateful if you followed me ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts...