You know what interests me? Sleeping positions. Yeah, them.
I don't really know why but they just fascinate me. So, I have done a bit of research about it and decided that I should put something about it in my blog, because everyone does do it!
So, here is a picture to show the most popular sleeping patterns, along with the percentage of popularity. The percentage doesn't really appeal to me to be fair, I just like looking at the picture and reading about them!
This image was found on Google, after typing in sleeping positions.
The foetus: Described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they meet somebody, but soon relax.
Log: Easy going and social, like being part of the 'in-crowd'. They can be quite gullible.
Yearner: Have an open nature, but can be suspicious, cynical. They are slow to make up their minds, but once they have taken a decision, they are unlikely to ever change it.
Soldier: Generally quiet and reserved. They don't like a fuss, but set themselves and others high standards.
Freefaller: Often gregarious and brash people, but can be nervy and thin-skinned underneath and don't like criticism, or extreme situations.
Starfish: Make good friends because they are always ready to listen to others, and offer help when needed. They generally don't like the centre of attention.
Ok, so there is a bit of information about these positions. This came to mind when I woke up and noticed what position I was in, it just made me a bit curious. I usually tend to sleep in the starfish position and that description seems to fit me pretty well!
I found the information at http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3112170.stm
If you want to read more about it, just click the link.
Don't forget the comments and constructive criticism!
Also, would be cool to find out what position people sleep in, just to see what is the most popular on here ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts...