14/06/2011

Any help/tips?

Hey, as you all heard, I'm really skinny. I weigh around 6 stone and I eat and eat, yet I never gain any weight. Do any of you know a way I could gain weight. Like a special diet or something? I would really appreciate the help! Thankyou!

7 comments:

  1. BANANAS and DATES and MANGO's and after that drink a glass of milk this is the perfect and the best recommended diet for wt gain...!!
    and yes do not think a lot
    stay happy and fresh...!!
    DASVADANIYA~
    suvaiba...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soo much!!! You're an actual life saver"

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLLz..!! kUDOz fr ya new ventUre..!! :))
    HAPPY GAINING WT..!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bah, I wish I had your problem. If I did, I would just eat EVERYTHING.

    But I really have no idea how to gain weight.
    Maybe exercise a lot and then eat the calories you lost. To gain muscle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou so much for your help! I will try all these! You have no idea how grateful I am!

    ReplyDelete
  6. excercise and eat a whole lot of dried fruits and nuts and beans...!!!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...