04/06/2011

SPIDERS ARE SNEAKY!

You guys know how I posted before about me and that spider having a staring competition with that huge spider and I looked away for a second and it randomly disappeared...

Well, I found that spider... It disappeared from the living room into my room. MY FREAKING ROOM.
I was taking some of the pictures I had up on my wardrobe door and then it crawled out from beneath the picture. I screamed and ran a mile.

Just wanted to share my scary experience to you all.

Beware of the spiders.

Take care, toodle pip.

5 comments:

  1. I was bitten by a spider once :o

    Everyone wanted to know how I got a "pimple" the size of a peanut on my forehead. That made for some interesting conversations...

    But yeah, spiders are annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouchie! that sounds painful! The size of a peanut, that must of been quite a bit spider!
    Eeek they are scary! :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I'm not really afraid of little spiders.. If that happens to me, I'd hunt that spider down. The nerve.. coming inside my room, eh? #LOL... I'm more afraid of snakes. They're really scary.. and roaches, especially the flying ones. I hate them.. Little spiders, as long as they don't invade my space, I'm fine with them.. but big spiders like tarantulas? that's a different story.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this spider that has moved in with me in my room is so big I had to give it a name... He is now called Philip hehe.
    I hate most flying insects too, they are just really freaky :S
    I don't really mind snakes, as long as they are friendly though =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahaha!! He has a name. He's big, alright.. #lol Yeah, IKR.. they're totally freaky..

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...