I wish I could find the motivation to do my little make up tutorial. I also wish I had the motivation to think of a story idea to fill my other blog up a bit! Actually... I just wish I had motivation. Well at least I got out of bed, so maybe I do have some energy in me, although I did sleep in until 12 today, I blame the clammy weather though.
Tomorrow, I am going to see my cousin's new born baby, Matthew, I am so excited! I've seen him in pictures, and he is absolutely adorable. One day, when I'm old enough I will have children....
I don't know what else to talk about now! Since I have finished school, I haven't really had the motivation to do much! Also, interesting stuff doesn't happen much any more... I might actually go and play on a game, if I have the energy to walk back upstairs, ha ha! Ahh the summer lazy days...
Toodle pip
No comments:
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts...