25/06/2011

Bad day

It's only half 9 in the morning and my day is bad already! Let's me just start off by saying there was an Argos catalogue on my bed.
It started when I was running around the house trying to sort things out so I could go to bloggers meet up today, then I collapsed, I held onto my quilt covers to stop me hurting myself, hit my head off the floor... Then the Argos catalogue fell onto my head... I also think I knocked myself out for a little while... This was around half 7 maybe... My mam thinks I could well and truly have concussion because my vision is all weird, I have a splitting headache (painkillers aren't even helping) and I feel quite sick...

On a good note, last night my sister came over with Diary of a Wimpy Kid (the book) and it took me around 4/5 hours to read it all *grabs big glasses with no lens in and does the Zoe trademark geek laugh*
Also, yesterday, me and my niece baked... We made cookies first and then made choccy road... After we made the choccy road, we remembered the cookies were in the oven... They were burnt and we forgot to grease the tray so they all got stuck... At least our choccy road turned out ok-ish... I keep stealing the marshmallows though...

Well, I think I'm going to lie down for a little bit and hate on Argos for making their catalogues so big and bulky...
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...