13/06/2011

This is totally me...

I'm still a child at heart when it comes to bubble baths!
So, here's a drawing on paint of be in the bath... With my boobies censored...
Yeah, basically when I go in a bubble bath I still love to make a bubble hat and beard and I get so happy and I never want to get out! I think I want to go and have one now!

I couldn't make my picture large, otherwise it just overlaps with the stuff on my sidebar and looks crappy. So....
The pictures say:
First box: *Le bubble bath*
Second box: Le bubble hat & beard. Me saying "Ho, Ho, Ho" Like Santa Claus.

Does anyone else do this? Or am I the only one? 
Oh well, normal isn't in my dictionary!

Toodle pip! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh.. cute drawing. I would love to have bubble baths.. unfortunately, I can't because we don't have a bathtub at home. Yeah.. Honest! #lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thankyou!
    and seriously, bubble baths are the most relaxing thing ever... I guess you just have a shower then... I miss my old house where we had a shower, it was much easier :O

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...