14/06/2011

My top songs

Just thought I'd hare some of my favourite songs with you, just because we all have different music tastes... You will actually see that my taste can vary a bit. I will also post links from Youtube, so if you want to listen, you don't have to go through with the hassle.

Relaxing song - Kerli - Walking on air.
Favourite song(s) -
Kerli - Tea party
Kerli - Army of love
The Birthday Massacre - In the dark
Song I think is a good summer tune - DJ Fresh - Louder.

I don't know if you have noticed but I really like Kerli. She is beautiful and a good singer!
Anywho, here are the links. I apologize if you don't like any, but hey, we all have different tastes!

Links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhgvWLs2rsM&feature=relmfu 
 Kerli - Army of love.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXMeZwO2qZ0&feature=related Kerli - Walking on air
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY58uPtAM68 Kerli - Tea party
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cxgao2rYZw DJ Fresh - Louder (remix, it can get a bit annoying, but yeah... It's still good)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLOfluH8mgQ TMB - In the dark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...