18/06/2011

Today's haul!

Ok, so today has just been full of shopping! No kidding! Went shopping with my friend, got home and then my sister dragged me out!
So, here's the stuff I got today.

With Amy (my friend) (Superdrug, Internationale + Primark)

  • Superdrug 'extra firm hold' hairspray with pro-vitamins B5 - £0.99 (on sale)
  • MUA makeup academy pressed powder - £1.00 (on sale)
  • 2true foundation in shade 1 - £1.99
  • Highlight hair extension in turquoise/blue - £1.00
  • Multi pack of elastics (for hair) - £0.99
  • Bow headscarf - £1.99 (on sale)
  • J20 (nom)
  • Undies and bras from Primark - costing up to £5
With Leanne + Craig (sister and her boyfriend) (Asda)
  • bras (2 pack) - £8
  • Shorts and top 'onesie' - £10
  • Raspberries (again nom) - £1
  • Blackberries (not so nom) -£2
  • MCDONALDS! (NOMNOMNOM)
  • Oh and a card and some socks for my papa dearest. (I got him something else before, but I just had to get the socks, they were funny hehe)
So, there you have it, what I bought today on my (approx.) 9 1/2 hours shopping spree.
May have some pictures up of the items bought...

Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. You bought a lot of stuff ahaha.
    And let me known how the hair extensions look. I've always wanted to get blue ones too. [:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! I'm actually proud of myself!
    And I will take a picture for you tomorrow :D
    It's like quarter past 3 in the morning here! haha. Blue matches with dark hair, so if you have dark hair, go for it!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...