28/06/2011

My make up (pics)

 Ok, so here are the pictures of the stuff I used. They are in no order! I got lazy and couldn't be bothered to sort them. Oh the laziness!
(In order of appearance) Rimmel London Recover Anti-Fatigue conceler, leopard print angled blush brush and powder brush duo (came in a pack of other duo brushes), wand of the anti-fatigue concealer, MUA pressed powder, Rimmel London Hide the Blemish, Silver Dollar eyeshadow, eyeshadow brushes I used, eyeliners and mascara, Luxury duo eyeshadow mocha + fudge, Twinkling grape eyeshadow, GO!GO!GO! eyeshadows box, my eye, MEEEE!!!!





MUA pressed powder







2 comments:

  1. whoa, you really own a lot of make up! i think it's super cool that you use all that stuff. i am so unskilled haha. i only use kohl in my eyes, nothing else at all.
    YOU ARE SOOOO PRETTYYY! ♥ i love that picture of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not even half of my make up :/ ha ha!
    Aww thankyou! Ahh, but you look really pretty without make up, me on the other hand, I have spots and weird coloured skin :P ♥

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...