25/06/2011

I'm a bit accident prone...

Well, I told you guys about my little incident with the Argos catalogue, but I never told you that make up can be EVIL!!!!!
Seriously! I was going to put up a post about how I do my make up, then I got to the pressed powder and I couldn't open it... Eventually I did, but I did cut my finger in 3 places. It didn't want to stop bleeding either. (I'm like my dad, once I start bleeding, it takes ages to stop.) So, I had these 3 teenie weenie little cuts on my finger, but I managed to get blood almost everywhere! Sheesh.


Am I the only one who thinks my finger looks disfigured and disgusting now?
Yes, I went there and took a picture!
Yes, I was bleeding for 2 hours from that teenie little thing :')
Blood was coming out from under my cuticle :/ and now I have blood all over my nail and it won't come off :O






I totally forgot what I was going to say but it was about more accidents but my friend keeps telling me crap about this parrot her boyfriend has and she has basically been talking to me about it for an hour now... Completely lost my train of thought and can't get "I really don't care if the parrot is swearing at you" stuck in my head...

Now I've just gassed me and my dad out with fly spray and I think I'm going to die...

So happy fresh, fly spray free air to you!
Toodles!

4 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwww
    GET WELL SOON..!! LIFE is peremanent but these little things are temporary..!! Not more than 3 days and you will b back to normal
    ..!!
    and keep up with the idea of the MAKE UP blog..!!

    take care.!
    DASVADANIYA
    suvaiba.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh thank you!
    I think I will finish off my make up blog tomorrow, since I will be doing my make up tomorrow anyway :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your finger looks fine. If anything, it looks like you live your life on the edge. [:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've made a little flap on my cuticle :') haha
    + yep, loads of people say I need to be wrapped up in bubble wrap haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...