Hey guys! Thought I'd update since I haven't posted in... 4 days.
I've had exams, but I'll be finished next week. Yay. I also think I have lost my ability to blog... I hope not.
So, the main reason I'm not blogging much is because of these exams and revision. I only have two science exams left now, which means I only need to go into school for science lessons so I get to go home early!
Yesterday, I had my first of three of the science exams and I actually found it quite hard :O
Away from exams now. My little Westie, Scottie is very old, bless him. He is currently 13, almost 14 and all he does is sleep and look depressed now. I feel very sorry for him...
Also, we have found quite a large lump on his side, so we are going to take him to the vets soon to get it checked out and make sure it's not cancerous... I hope it isn't. I love my little doggy... He is my baby.
Well... That's all I have for you...
Toodle pip
yay, you're alive :D
ReplyDeletegood luck for your exams ♥
and aww, i hope your doggy feels better soon.
Yayy! I am hehe!
ReplyDeleteThank youu!
And me too, I love him hehe.