15/06/2011

How I keep myself amused now that I'm finished school

Yep. I made a chicken/rooster shape, took a picture and went on paint and coloured it in. 
Oh yeah, ignore the face I was pulling... I was listening to music and concentrating on my little creation. There's my concentration face!
I decided to share it with you guys because you's are cool and I found it amusing and just wanted to show you!

6 comments:

  1. Haaha cool. I wish I could think of it too. But i'm too bad at making figures outta hands I guess :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even remember how I done it already and I just done it around an hour ago! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA you are too adorable! ♥ and i do love your eyes in this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh thankyou! I have naturally HUGE eyes xD
    Nahh, you're a sweetheart :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww. that's so CUTE!! hehe.. I don't know a thing or two about making hand figures.. ah wait!! except maybe for a bird, which is pretty much easy.

    That is so cool, Zoe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, thankyou! Ah, making bird hand figures, so many good memories! haha
    Thankyou so much!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...