25/10/2011

You can't take me anywhere.

Today was quite alright! Woke up at half 8, I wasn't very happy with that, but oh well, I have all week to catch up on sleep.
Then we sat around and ate, then got ready to set off to Wet'n'Wild!
I must say, it is pretty amazing there! There's scary slides and then there's some nice slides that don't fling you about.

Me and my niece went on one called the Black Hole, where the two of you sit in a double rubber ring and you go through a long dark slide, but there's patterns in it which makes it look like you're in space!
My favourite slide was called the Abyss, again, you're in a double ring and so I went on with my niece, you go down that fast, you don't touch the bottom of the slide! I got a huge mega wedgie though!
Right after the Abyss, me and my niece went on the Twister, where you go in a slide each, but you go down at the same time to race each other, the Twister was horrible! There was no rubber ring and it went so fast I ended up hitting myself off the slide and fractured my ribs. I also managed to fracture my wrist.

Now for a rant about tampons.
I know people are different, but I just need to know, HOW CAN YOU WEAR THEM? They are so uncomfortable. Yeah, this is coming from a girl who likes sex and penis. You would think tampons would be nothing because they're smaller, but no. 


Anywho, after Wet'n'wild we went for a McDonald's and when we finished we started walking back to the car, I fell over a Ballard. Talk about clumsy, I need to be wrapped up in bubble wrap!
My clumsyness is terrible! I'm not allowed in this shop called Collectibles because it's full of expensive glass ornaments and crystal ornaments and loads of stuff that is not Zoe proof. Oh dear.

Now, I'm absolutely tired and it's only 10 past 3 so I might as well go and have a nice little snooze to see if that stops all of the pain in my ribs and back and head and wrist.
(I have a nice long bruise across my back because I got stuck to a rubber ring and then done some sort of crazy flip out of it.)

Toodles!

14 comments:

  1. OMG Abyss sounds amaaazing!
    did you really fracture your ribs and wrist :/
    and LOL that tampon rant was so... random O.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is!
    and sadly, yep :/ I have to go to the doctors about it soon haha
    and :P Yay, random rant :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never worn tampons and I don't think I ever will! I just don't like the thought of them lol.

    I'm glad you enjoyed yourself though, despite the injuries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly that is the last time I wear them, I had to take it out early because I'm a bit scared of them haha!

    Thank you! It's a very extreme place, my sister hurt her shoulder and my brother-in-law hit his head too :/ oops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know what Wet'n'Wild is but it sure sounds kinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha :') it really does!
    it's a water park :D haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi zoe!!! got yah from Mayen's blog... Love your online diary!! and never tried tampon's neither.. lol... :)

    your a funny girl.. love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't tried tampons and I have intention. You are funny, I also feel that i am clumsy but hey by all means wear the crown. I'm still not on the part when I need to be wrapped up. Haha..

    I hope you're fractures isn't serious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kamil: Hey! Thank you so much :D Glad you like hehe

    Mayen: Seriously, that's the last time I wear them!
    and haha you should feel lucky then! It's horrible not being allowed in shops with loads of fragile stuff, especially when it looks so pretty!

    Thanks, they aren't too bad now :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you had a great day! :D
    LOL I don't like tampons either xD

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't need tampons. :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the only male equivalent of a tampon would be a catheter. Something I've also never experienced but it doesn't sound pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahahahha..tampons! this entry makes my day:)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...