09/10/2011

I'm sorry people! I haven't blogged in a while, I have excuses!

I've spent most of the week in bed trying to sweat my cold out... It worked! My cold has only lasted a week instead of a month!
So yeah, as you can guess I've had nothing at all to blog about.
Another excuse is that I've been playing on Sims again. I made the Simpsons house on it!
Yeah, Zoe needs a life. This baby took me 5 hours to do. I done interior and exterior and it took A LOT of research on what the Simpson's house looks like.... And then my dog decided to walk across my laptop and it all crashed and I needed to restarted. I lost the house. Yes, I cried.

So, today... Or yesterday since it is now half 1 in the morning, my niece came into my room on the morning and she gave me these fake vampire teeth. 
You guys are lucky, you get to see me when I'm ill and just woken up. 
But yeah, my sisters saw the picture and they both said I look completely different.

Oh! Looks like I do have stuff to tell you!
Pretty soon in college I have to draw *drumroll please* A NAKED WOMAN !
I have NO idea what it has to do with fashion (for all who don't know, I am studying Fashion and Clothing at college), but in all honesty, most of the stuff we do is more like art, not fashion. We have to draw rocks for crying out loud!

Anywho, back to naked woman... A chunky woman (hope this doesn't offend anyone! It's not meant to be offensive at all!) is going to be coming into my class and taking off all her clothes and then we have to draw her. Awesome.

Anyway, I've finished with my excuses!
I'm going to go and read Alice in Wonderland :D

Toodles!

4 comments:

  1. @cricket.f - Even I have a Niece :D - You're left behind in this race ;).

    @zoe- lol those Teeth look ...unscary @_@.

    Have fun reading that Alice in Wonderland thing O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I'm glad you're feeling better! And that Sims house looks amazing! I'm sorry you lost it :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. @cricketfreak - Haha! Indeed I do!

    @Daniyal - I know right, BIG TEEF! hehe. I did have fun reading Alice in Wonderland :P

    @Hazel - Thankyou! It's horrible being ill! and I was close to tears when I lost it! :'( It's the best house I made to be honest.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...