21/10/2011

Award

I would like to thank Itin over from Miss Acidic for awarding me with the versatile blogger award!



7 facts
1. I walk with my feet out-turned and I have one pupil bigger then the other. I feel like a duck most of the time.
2. I'm a huge gamer and I get terrible gamer rage. e.g. with Angry Birds. If I can't one level, I'll say I hate the game and it's shi*t but then after another go, I will do it and I'll say it's the best game ever and I love it.
3. I don't know why, but when I walk through a crowd of people, or if someone if waking very close behind me, I hold my breath.
4. I read too many scary stories and now on a night I have to duck past my mirror, not look behind me and don't look down the sides of my bed. I also run and jump on my bed which has caused me to sprain my wrists multiple times.
5. I'm terrified of Spongebob and can't watch it anymore, thanks to reading Squidward's Suicide and looking at the picture.
6. I got a new phone recently. I have a T-Mobile Rapport and I'm in love with it!
7. I spend my night thinking about my old relationship with Harry and I think about how I could of probably made things better. I always end up crying myself to sleep because it's been almost a year since we split up and I'm no where near over him yet.

Right there's all my facts, I know they're nothing much, but I really can't think of anything interesting about me... :S
Now, for the part you have been waiting for! The 10 bloggers I think deserve this award!
And the awards go to:

Mayen from Clicks and Cuts
Hazel from Pablo's Angel
Tay from Rawr Series
Hamza from Teenage Mutiny
Rosamond from Rosamond writes

I know it's meant to be 10 but there's one more person I'd like to award this to and she really does deserve it, as do all of the people I have listed here!
Daphyin from Makeup is Art

Now, RULEEEZZZZ, yeah, you have to follow them...

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Send it along to 10 other bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!

Just three simple little steps,
Now go and be happy :3

Toodes


10 comments:

  1. thanks for mentioning my name in here and for that reward ;)

    Anyways, what does Versatile means?


    I'll think of posting this in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problemo!

    In all honesty, I don't know haha! But it was just a nice opportunity to give all my favourite blogs an award :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the award.
    You deserved it!

    Thank you so much for passing it on to me! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!

    And you deserve it to hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. zoe, thanks so much for this.. hmm.. i didn't know you and harry ever dated? haha.. congrats to your new phone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sponge bob!! I love him xD
    Thanks so much for the award! and congrats to you! ♥

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww thanks so much Zoe! And I HATE Spongebob - could never ever watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mayen: No problem, you deserve it :D And yeah, we dated for a year and a bit :') and thanks, I really love it!

    Daphyin: He scares me now :C I used to watch it every morning haha! You deserve the blog award too! Deffinately! ♥

    Hazel: N'aw, You're like one of my favourite bloggers :D (well you all are!)
    My mother hates Spongebob too! He annoys her haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done on winning the award! I enjoyed reading your little facts about you part as well - I also get game rage!

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you :D
    Glad you like!
    That means we are awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...