17/10/2011

My nightmares are back. You may be thinking 'pshh nightmares aren't that bad, it's just in your mind'
Well, that's what scares me the most. It's in my mind. These nightmares haunt me for the rest of the day.
What are my nightmares about you ask? Serial killers, death, violence, all that jazz.
Last night I had a dream I was a patient in a mental hospital (well I was someone else, but I cold see everything they saw). The doctors done horrible stuff to me, they beat me and done loads of other terrible stuff. Then I turned psycho and went round killing the doctors. 

Anywho that's enough of my terrible nightmares...
I need to have a rant.
You see at college, I have 3 lecturers for my lesson and today we had Jan. Jan does different shapes, but she makes it seem more like an art lesson not a fashion and textiles one.
Firstly, she makes us go to the beach and collect stones so we can get inspiration from them. Personally, I can't get inspiration from stones because they are boring as hell.
Secondly, she basically picks on me, Amy and Sam and makes us do stuff that we don't want to do. She just nags and nags at us and complains when we're doing other things, like drawing a dress! Excuse me but last time I checked I was in fashion and textiles, dresses are associated with that!

Rant over.
Toodles.

2 comments:

  1. LOL I can pretty much relate with the nightmares. The worst I can remember was about my dad was being tortured in a barrel of water by unidentified gangsters whatever. He was bleeding and helpless. I don't know what is its reality implication but I'm relieved that until now nothing like such happens to him. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah that's scary :( Don't worry! He will be perfectly fine :D Just think of it as our brains trying to scare us!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...