09/10/2011

I just got back from hospital...

Yes, you read that correct!
Yours truly just got back from hospital...
Why, you ask? Well, here's the story;

Lets start off at 7:00am, I was still sleepy but ever so hungry, so I went down to get some food. (The sleepy bit is important in this story). Ok, so, I was being all groggy and moody whilst slumping down the stairs, I turned into the living room and my mam laughed at me, saying I had funny bed hair. I heard my dad in the kitchen making some toast already, so I went in to ask him to make me some. I got into the kitchen and then suddenly, I went light-headed, causing me to fall and hit my head off the corner of the bench.
Yes, I split my head open.

There's my story! How unfortunate am I.
Also, I have to go to the doctors tomorrow for a flu jab and my contraceptive implant took out. I am going to be ill again, YAY!

Just in case you get all worried (well I do hope you don't, I don't like it when people worry) it's fine! My head is all glued back together and there was no damage to my brain!
Also, this is the second time I have split my head open.... You guys know how clumsy I am!

Anywho, toodles

8 comments:

  1. I always knew that the one hour I stay on my bed before getting up is worth it. You know I wake up one hour before I get out of my bed and just stay put may be play games on my phone :P.

    And when I get out of my bed. I'm LIKE THE HE-MAN. :D

    I'm glad that your head is completely fixed now. Did it hurt? was this your first time :P

    And I'm also glad that your brain didn't leaked out of your head. you know Brain particles are radioactive :P especially yours. ;)

    Good Luck and Take Care :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I should start doing that then... :')
    When I read He-Man "I HAVE THE POWWEERRR" just randomly popped in my head :D

    Yeah, it hurt like a biatch! and second time actually :L I split my head open when I was 5 because I fell out of bed in my sleep :')

    Muahahaha radioactive brain particles :') I giggle snorted :P

    I can't promise that I will take care but I will sure try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I once fell down, I was sleeping on a couch. It happens when I'm dreaming but doesn't if I am not dreaming.

    Once I got up in shock 'cos I was punched in a dream and this also happened when I was trying to hold something it just fell down from my hand- and in real I woke up in shock and stretched my both hands forward. I do it sometimes :D

    But I'm afraid that if someone tried to woke me and I punched them dreamily. LOL


    Well You better take care or I will send "THE MANGOES" to assist you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. People do weird things in their sleep :') haha

    And oh you and your mangoes! :O :')

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I'm glad you're okay!

    I get so lightheaded it's insane. I wrote a post about how my knees buckled during a dizzy spell and ended up sprawled out on the bathroom floor lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read that post :O It made me want to hug you :')
    I always go lightheaded too, it's terrible isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No wonder I've not seen your updates on my dashboard. Nice to be back. Were you having vertigo?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nope I wasn't I'm all fine now, the real reason I wasn't posting anything was because I had a cold and I stayed in bed all week watching films :')

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...