This may probably be one of the worst days ever...
College
Jan (our lecturer) is basically picking on me and she is just annoying me now. She likes showing me up in front of the class.
Today she talked non-stop for half an hour and I was sitting there bored and in my own world (looking grumpy too, but can you blame me) and then she said "Zoe, why do you look so worried?" and everyone looked at me and then she just kept going on and on at me... It took me all of my will power not to leave the class and shout something very rude to her.
Luckily, we're off now for half-term.
Doctors
I went to the doctors today to get my implant out. If you don't know what an implant it, it is a stick that is put in your arm to stop you getting pregnant. Well, I wanted my implant out because I had it in for about a year and it just never worked for me. Addressing all females, how would you like to be bleeding for a whole year none stop? Yeah, it's not good I can tell you that.
It wasn't too bad in all honesty. The anaesthetic needle hurt quite a bit but when it came to cutting my arm and pulling the implant out, it was nothing, just felt like tugging. After that, I was bleeding loads and then another nurse came in to do the dressing and she got all frustrated because I was bleeding loads, haha. She had trouble getting the steristrips on because of it. She was like "Oh dear, you're bleeding loads!"
Everything annoys me
I'm at the point where everything annoys me and I cry at everything. I think it's mainly because my arm is stinging and I get all grumpy after having needles in me.
When I got home, all the annoying people decided to pop up and talk to me about utter nonsense! They usually don't talk to me so why now?! Seriously!
And now that I need to talk to Harry he won't bloody reply to my texts or anything! I want to drop-kick him in the sensitive area because he said he will text me to keep me company in case I get scared. He texted me this morning atleast.....
Now I have this over-excited ginger 15 year old talking about sex and trying to turn everything into a competition. I also want to drop-kick him n the sensitive area. Especially now that he has said "I have had sex 4 times, my first time when I was 7" Seriously, I didn't even know what sex was when I was 7, He's more then likely lying though. His parents must be proud...
I'm sorry you guys have to put up with this, but you guys understand and you say such lovely comments that make me feel better. I feel like I can tell you a lot more stuff then what I can tell people who I know very well. Maybe because you's won't spread it around like what most "friends" do...
Girls, you can probably relate to me...
Boys, I'm sorry that you have to put up with girls when we're like this... We don't really mean it, honestly!
Right, I'll let you carry on with whatever you were doing :D Thank you for taking the time to listen (well, read)
I love you all! Free hugs and cookies for everyone to make it up to you since I'm in a crappy mood!
Toodles!
Aww that sounds awful! The Pill always made me so sick so there's no way I'm getting an implant - I don't like the thought of them anyway lol. I'm sure you'll feel better soon though!
ReplyDelete*hugs*
Aw thankyou! Hopefully the pill will work better with me!
ReplyDeleteIt's so hard trying to find contraception that's good for you :(
*hugs*
Doesn't matter in which mood you are because anyway you wrote an interesting post that I enjoyed reading much :) got a good laugh!
ReplyDeletehttp://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com
YAYY thank you :D
ReplyDeleteHappy Zoe :D