24/10/2011

Awh, today was quite good!
It's my dad's birthday so me, him, my mam, sister, brother-in-law and two nieces went to a pub for a meal.
I had a chicken and bacon burger with BBQ sauce and I swear to god it was just beautiful!
I really wish I was eating it again, I'm quite hungry...

Tomorrow I'm going to a water park called Wet 'n' Wild and I'm pretty darn excited for that! Yay!
Just as I thought my week was going to be bad, it gets better and better!

Hmm, I don't think I really have anything else to say :')

So yeah,
Toodles!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to him- And Have Fun Tomorrow :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww have fun at the water park! Wish I could swim lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your dad! I love how you describe food as beautiful. I feel the same way sometimes. :)

    Take care,
    Rosamond

    ReplyDelete
  4. N'aw he had a good birthday, thanks :D and I most certainly had fun today, was abit extreme though, also yeah sometimes you can't describe the food as delicious, it has to be describes at beautiful! haha

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...