12/10/2011

12th October 2011

Hi there!
First of all, I'd like to share my look of the day for you.

So, this is how I done my hair and makeup for college today.
Just a simple bun and my trademark messy fringe for the hair. For the make up, it was pin-up inspired. Red lips, nude eyes with a bit of eyeliner, although I didn't do the cats eye flick because I was lazy.
I have miniature expanders in my ears now! In one ear, I have 4mm and in the other I have 3mm, yes I plan on expanding them a bit bigger.
If you're wondering about the top, it is a Drop Dead one (Drop Dead is a famous make by Oli Sykes, you will know this if you're a lover of heavy metal/screamo music!)


Secondly, I have my halloween costume planned! Well, kind of...
It's the Chesire cat from Alice: Madness Returns (video game).

The first picture is Alice with the Chesire dress. The second picture is the actual Chesire cat.
I'm not 100% sure which one to base my look on because if I want to do the cat one I'd have to draw a huge smile on my face. Oh well, I guess either way I'll be wearing the dress what Alice is wearing.
Also, the Chesire cat has a ring in one ear, which may also be difficult for me since I have expanded my ears....












Here is a picture of my attempted Chesire cat grin.
In all honesty, I like it, but I think I need to watch a few tutorials on how to do the grin, because I think that would be awesome for my costume!
Also I need to do my hair darker, I need to get some grey body paint, a grey dress and some grey shoes (I can then draw cat feet on them)
In all honesty, I really love how the eyes turned out, just a bit of improvement needed!
I look so angry!

Anywho, I think that's all for now... I will be forgetting something because it's Zoe's forgetfulness week! Seriously, yesterday I was an hour late for college because I thought we were meant to be in at 11... It turns out it was 10. Oh dear. *facepalm*

Toodles!


6 comments:

  1. Damn you look really really really Frightening in that look. You gonna do well with it :P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look pretty and very striking :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniyal: Muahahaha! Thank you! I'm so excited to do it!

    Cricketfreak: Aww thank you! You're so sweet :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww wow! Firstly that's an really awesome and unique Halloween outfit! I love how much your committing to it!

    And I love what you wore to college in that first pic - I'm far to lazy to make such an effort lol. I would seriously look like a frump next to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, I really can't wait! I keep practising my make up so I can get better :P

    and thankyou! ^_^
    and no you wouldn't, silly .__.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...