22/10/2011

Having followers makes me feel like Voldermort, which is why I named them my Deatheaters.
I have more Deatheaters then Voldermort, therefore I am more superior today then him (I made a mistake and just realised but I thought it would be funny to keep it in.)

Anyway, today, I stumped my toe on my drawers, so I immediately  ran over to my laptop and updated my facebook status to 'Stumping your little toe is probably the worst pain ever'
My sister commented saying 'Erm, I beg to differ! Try breaking your arm then tell me if stumping your toe is worse!'... I replied with: 'I've never broke my arm before, therefore the worst pains I have experienced is stumping my toe and menstrual cramps... Excuse all of the posh and proper dialect, I am in a weird mood :')'
I don't know where my parents found me. I think I was found in a bin so my mam picked me out and said "I shall call you... Zoe" and then went to the top of Pride Rock and showed me to all the animal kingdom. From that day on, I was declared heir of the rock. (I just made that sentence my status)

Hahahaha, oh, I made cakes with my niece today, I don't know how it's funny, but we kept fighting over the instructions. I was telling her to just guess everything and she was like "No, you have to read the instructions to get them right" and then I remembered the last time I was making biscuits, I just guessed all of the measurements and they turned out like soggy cakes. They were disgusting and greasy so no one dared to touch them in case it gave them food poisoning. Oh me and my diabolical baking skills.

Ok, that's all I have for now, I'm going to get into bed with Ryan Reynolds, who is naked. (yeah I wish)
Who wouldn't want him naked in their bed?!
No, me and my friend Chris are going to take over the moon and make ray guns to shoot all of the moon zombies. We need to get lives.

In reality, I am making Sims that look like goths and prostitutes...

Toodles!







10 comments:

  1. Yeah "Who Wouldn't want him naked in their bed" - :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. In all honesty, if I was a boy, I'd turn gay for him...

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I was a Girl I'd turn lesbian for him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss playing Sims - I always dressed the ladies slutty lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha it's fun :') My sim usually ends up with 5 babies with 5 different men... Oh dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol that was so fun to read! :) I'm currently playing sims too! ^^ on facebook - I'm addicted!

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe thankyou :D
    Omg that game is so addicting!
    I'm currenty playing on sims 3 for PC haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also love making fun of my sims. Killed them, make them the slut of the town etc. etc. I don't want to called Death Eater because I am faithful to Dumbledore. So let's just say, I'm here just to spy on you. Ok? haha.. :) love this post. it made laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love killing the sims! It's so funny haha :P We're so cruel!
    It's ok, I'm faithful to Dumbedore too and I raised my wand for him when he died! Plus Nagini scares the poo out of me! :(
    You can be the Snape equivalent though ;) haha
    Aw thank you! Glad I keep my followers entertained!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...