I know I've just posted something, but really, it was just an award ceremony thing and wasn't really letting go of what I was thinking.
Ok, so you probably never knew this about me, but one part of my brain is always thinking about stuff to do with sex.
For example, there's a car outside of mine and it's been there for ages. This man just there came out and opened the car door and this girl got out. The first thing that popped into my dirty little mind was "Omg he is keeping her as a sex slave and is locking her into his car so he can just lie to people, say he is going to get something out of his car and then go to her for head... or something like that...
Yeah, now you know that. I don't really post stuff like this on here, but I guess it's what's going on it my mind, so yeah, why not?!
Talking about sex. Now that I have gotten my implant took out and I have came off my period for the first time in a year, I have completely lost all cravings for sex. I don't know whether it's good or bad...
Although I have lost the cravings, I still sometimes have them erotic dreams where some hot bloke comes along and shazzam his clothes are gone and so are mine... I like them dreams, although it probably means that my brain is screaming at me "go get laid"
Another thing I like to do it come up with funny euphemisms, suck my alien and bite my hedgehog are probably my favourite, although if someone said them to me with a serious face, I'd probably look at them for a while with a scared expression and walk away slowly, but quickly enough so they don't have the chance to follow me and repeat it constantly until I cry.....
Now for a sudden change of subject, I find it quite amusing when you attempt to play hide and seek with yourself. I'm probably sad to say this, but it kept me entertained for a whole 15 minutes.
I found myself in the mirror every time though ;)
Anywho, I'm gunna go and make myself something with chicken in....
Toooodles!
Haha.. I don’t know what to say, one moment you’re talking about sex, the next you’re talking crazy stuff, like playing hide and seek with yourself and just before I can grasp the concept of playing hide and seek alone, you go and talk about chicken. Well, that brain of yours must be really full. Blogging about it is not a bad idea. It got me entertained. Lol.
ReplyDeleteSEX :O NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Ok I wasn't thinking about it already.
ReplyDeleteHaha you're not the only one who thinks about sex all the time! Though I could never be brave enough to blog about it lol!
ReplyDeleteMayen: Haha! A lot of random things go through my head, I usually scare people with it! Awh, I'm glad it's entertaining! :D
ReplyDeleteDaniyal: Yeah yeah :P
Hazel: Lately, I haven't been thinking of it much :/ Oh dear!
And I was a bit scared at first, but I suppose people I don't know read it, so that made me feel a bit better about it haha!