21/10/2011

Don't look if you have a weak stomach!

Heeey dudes! I'm feeling slightly better today! Maybe because I got a new phone and it's awesome and stuff.
But that's not what I want to show you guys.

If you know me well enough, you will know that I like to take a picture of my injuries (if they're are noticeable that it, I couldn't take one of my split head because it's on the back of my head...)
So now, I'm going to put a picture of where I got my implant removed.


My plaster came off and I was greeted by a lovely stench of blood and anaesthetic. Also a lovely sight of blood. Quite a bit of it. I also noticed that I'm actually still bleeding a bit and it has been over 24 hours. I told you guys I was a good bleeder. haha.
I think it's a good job that my picture quality is not that good because it is quite gruesome. 

Anyway, sorry if I made you sick and have put you off getting the implant. Getting it in was probably a bit worse, I had a MASSIVE bruise that took over my arm for like 2 months... but saying that, my arm was cut open getting it removed so it stings quite a lot and I bled more... Well, they're equally as bad.
Also both times I couldn't go in the bath for a few days in case it got infected. I feel all horrible
Out of my own experience, I wouldn't recommend getting the contraceptive implant, but I can't exactly say "Oh don't get it, it's crap, you bleed loads and blahblahblah" because we all have different bodies :)


Anywho, hope you all are good and you're arms are stinging-bloody-anaesthetic-plaster free and you're all nice and bathed and clean, I feel horrible (but it's not really effecting my mood!)

Toodles.

2 comments:

  1. What a bloody icky story. I hope this award at least makes you feel better. http://missacidic.blogspot.com/2011/10/seven-facts-about-me.html

    Just carry on! At least it's not the intestine. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is icky indeed :')
    and OMG THANKYOU! :D <3
    and you're right, you're right haha :P

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...