18/10/2011

Oh today was just so long and tiring! I want to curl up in a ball and sleep!

It's getting to that time of year where there's bitterly cold winds, your hands, nose and ears go bright bright red due to coldness and also snow is on it's way pretty soon, apparently.
That time of the year where you want to put on your warmest jarmies and snuggle up in your quilt with a roasting fire and lots of good films to watch.

Anyway, back to the long and tiring day.
At college, the times on tuesday are changing from 10 o'clock in the morning to 9 o'clock in the morning (on the bright side, we get thursdays off now!) but these changes start after half-term, however, I thought they already started... So I woke up early.... But when I found out I crawled back into my pit (warm cosy smushy bed) and spooned with my teddy for half an hour (yeah, I go to college and still can't sleep with teddies on my bed, I have a double bed so I need them to fill it up and make me feel less lonely)

Ok fast forward to dinner time... Imagine this scenario, I was sitting there happily nibbling away at my aero chocolate bar, with my friend Sam looking at me. So, still nibbling on my aero, I looked at him and then he randomly said to Amy (my other friend) "Do you think we'd make a good couple" and then put his arm around me... I was then nibbling on my aero with a scared expression. Then it decided to snap and fall to the ground... I cried.

Anyway, I have a bed calling my name for a threesome with the blankie and pillows, YUMMY! Or would if be foursome? You have the matress too... Hmm.
Oh well, Bed time for me!

Hope you all have a good day/night my beauties!
Much love

Toodles!

3 comments:

  1. ZOE! ♥ i missed reading your blog so much.
    your post has made me sleepy and i long for my bed time to arrive so that i can snuggle up and have a foursome with all the components of my bed. yay!
    it's still hot where i live, winter won't roll around till mid november :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only word i picked up was "foursome"

    ReplyDelete
  3. FURREE! I've missed reading your blogs too! I was getting worried about you! :'(
    Foursomes with beds are the best and whenever I see one I just want to snuggle up and sleep.
    You're so lucky! I HATE the coldness! HATTTEEEE!

    Michael - diiiirty!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...