11/10/2011

I don't think I have cried so much in my life over my body!
It doesn't help that I've had an injection and that has made me more emotional but today, I looked in the mirror and all I saw was bones so I burst out crying! :(
I really need help putting weight on! I just can't! No matter how much I eat, I just don't put anything on and now I'm starting to hate mirrors...

So as you can all tell, I'm having a really bad time and in one of them moods where looking into a mirror will make me cry.

I'm going to make an appointment at the doctors soon though to see if they can help me.

To all those people with anorexia, there's nothing wrong at all with a bit of meat on your bones! Seriously! Curves are better then bones...

Bad thoughts and broken mirrors....
Toodles

3 comments:

  1. Aww I had no idea you suffered from this! I'm so sorry, but you're in a good place wanting help though so always remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniyal: Me too :(

    Hazel: It's horrible :( but thankyou, that made me feel better saying I'm in a good place!
    It makes me feel better too knowing people want to help!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...