30/09/2011

W.O.W

OH MY LIFE!
It's wayyyyy to hot outside, it's not natural! 29 degrees when it's almost October and apparently it's meant to be snowing by the end of the month! Dammit weather make up your mind!

I'm so hot and clammy at the minute, I can't be bothered to do ANYTHING!
The humid air has made my hair go all frizzy and fluffy so I look like some sort of poodle, yay!

Great googly moogly, I hope I'm not the only one who is complaining in this heat, lordy!

Anyway, I don't have much else to complain about and I just can't be bothered, sooo toodles!

8 comments:

  1. We have 30 C out there and 15 hours of power cuts and look I'm cool. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gingers burn easily though :c

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is bloody roasting! It's not natural for October!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know right!Phroahh boiiiling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there,
    Oh gosh, this summer we didn't get any hot summer days. Now that autumn is here it has started to rain more. I miss the sun but I'm sure that I won't be saying that if I was roasted.

    You have such a cute blog. I love your background. I'm a new follower. Hope you will visit mine and like it too.

    Take care,
    Rosamond

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey!
    We barely had any hot summer days :( and the it got to October and it was boiling for like 4 days! and now it's really cold and windy, I miss the boiling-ness now :(

    Ahh thank you! :D
    I will deffo check your blog out! :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't that weird? How the weather is acting up. It really makes me worried if I sit there long enough thinking about it.

    ~Rosamond

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...