Hopefully I will be doing more of these, since I love make up lots.... So, yeah, might be a good idea :D
| Woo crazy hair! |
for my face:
Astor Natural Finish in ivory
Rimmel London hide the blemish in soft honey
Maybelline Dream Matte powder in light
For the eyes:
Astor foundation mixed with face/body butter for eye primer
Astor foundation mixed with face/body butter for eye primer
FrontCover GoGoGo Silvar Dollar to highlight the brows
FrontCover GoGoGo Black Spark all over eyes
Collection 2000 eye definer (waterline)
Extreme 24 hour Felt tip liner
For the lips:
FrontCover GoGoGo Black Spark all over eyes
Collection 2000 eye definer (waterline)
Extreme 24 hour Felt tip liner
For the lips:
Collection 2000 lasting colour - sugar plum
So basically I was listening to some music by Kerli and I was also looking through her pictures and I got inspired by her pale face and gothic eyes. Mine isn't as dramatic as hers as she has red dots on one eye and the black eye shadow is much heavier. Also I decided that I would add in a cats eye flick... Just because I love doing them.
Toodles!
She's gorgeous! I wish I looked like her!
Anyway, I hope you like the look, and if you think these posts are good then I will continue :)
Toodles!

wow. lol
ReplyDeleteWatchu wowing at?
ReplyDeleteThe list of things it took to give that effect :P.
ReplyDeleteHahaha I know :3 quite a list xD
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! I love the gothic look! Though I don't think I'll ever be able to use liquid eyeliner etc. My hand is too shaky lol!
ReplyDeleteThankyou :)
ReplyDeleteMy hands get quite shaky too but I just rest my elbow on something and it works abit :)
looking good girl
ReplyDeleteWhy thank you :D
ReplyDeleteBlack eyeliner makes me look like Michael Jackson LOL
ReplyDelete