04/09/2011

No way Hozay, she changed her layout AGAIN

Damn straight I did bitchez!
I was bored of green and silver... So shazzam I changed it to red, grey and black.
As for the oodles, doodles, milkshake and noodles I beg of you, please do not ask, I just randomly thought of it and I decided to put it on.
Anywahy, I hope you all like the new colour schemes, I will try to keep it the same for a while, but I won't promise anything because it's me and you probably know I get bored of my blog layout pretty easily.

Ok, so, on my last post when I said that I might post again later on, I did have something in my mind to blog about, but now I completely lost it. Oh gosh, almost all of my posts will have the phrase "I lost my train of thought" or "I forgot what I was gunna say..." and you must be thinking, 'Oh dear, how forgetful is this girl' to answer that... VERY...
... You know, I have actually forgotten what this post was supposed to be about so I guess I will have to make stuff up along the way.

Hmm, ok, I need more things to write about on here and I was reading BhadrAwr's blog and I noticed she was doing something called interview week which is basically where you interview a blogger and then put it up on here.. You get the general idea! I was thinking 'hmm what an awesome idea' but I didn't want to seem like a copy cat (even though I clearly stole the ideas to draw some funky on paint from Furree, I do hope she doesn't mind)
Also another great idea was Yasmina with show me your drawings, Friday which, I entered one of my pictures *big smiilllee*
You guys got any ideas?

Anywho, The three people I tagged, check out their blogs like now... They are AHHHHMAZING! :D

Peace to you all!

4 comments:

  1. I am also forgetful. Like I forgot where to find my keys after a minute of putting them away. I also forget topics that I should write on my blog. But i really hate when that happened, as a solution, whenever I came up of a topic I write keywords on my phone. it helps. Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love your new layout, better than the last one. Babeyyyy pink is one of my favorite colors though. And thank you muchly for tagging in me, you could do something to do with Fashion seen as your starting this fashion and textiles course...just a thought xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your layout! Though I never saw the way it was before you changed it so I can't compare lol

    But I'm exactly like you in the sense that I'm constantly getting bored of my layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I'm glad i'm not the only one who is forgetful and loses everything!

    Mayen: That's actually a really good idea, I might have to do that now :P Thankyou! hope you have a nice day too!

    Yasmina: Thankyou! I like it too, I think it's cute hehe, yeah I could couldn't I, thankyou for the idea

    Hazel: Aw thankyou :) I constantly have to change because the colours start to bore me haha!

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...