Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been posting much lately, college is very tiring and lately I've been feeling quite ill. *sniffle*
But guess what!
I got my Pottermore email! So I've been on that quite a lot too!
Pottermore is actually really good! You get your own want and everything! Woohoo!
My wand:
Length: 9 3/4 inches
Core: Pheonix feather
Wood: Rowan
Flexibility: Slightly springy
I can't even make potions! :( No matter how hard I try they always go wrong and it's depressing *sigh*
Also you get loads of information and facts about the background of some of the things included in the series (e.g. it tells you how Petunia and Vernon met and about Prof. McGonnigal's childhood)
Anyway, I bet you all can guess how excited I am about all this! :3 !!
VERYYYYYYY!!!!
Anyway I'm off to read more Harry Potter and play on Pottermore (someone needs a life), but I'm ill, so give me a break!
Toodles!
Sigh. I can't wait to get into Pottermore!
ReplyDeleteYou will love it! It's amazing and has so much cool information! Could have some improvements, but its still brilliant!
ReplyDeleteSounds awesome :D Hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteTay
x
It really is :P
ReplyDeleteand awh thankyou! Hot chocolate and a day in bed might help <3
If Only I was interested in Pottermore :P
ReplyDeleteYou're not a HP fan? :O
ReplyDeleteHorray for Pottermore! Hehe..
ReplyDeleteI've already got my mail.. BUT.. I haven't explored it yet. My net connection sucks, and every time I get online on Pottermore, it hangs.. the images don't move.. Grrrr!!
Poor me. :(
Oh I feel sorry for you! :O
ReplyDeleteAfter all this time of waiting aswell! :(
Cool! Congrats :) btw thanks for following my blog :D followed back!
ReplyDeletehttp://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com
Hehe, your blog is awesome, I love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for following back !
Much appreciated!