04/09/2011

"Mom who blew marijuana smoke into baby's face shouldn't be parent"

Hey guys, I was reading stuff on the internet and I came across this shocking story! You might of heard about it already, but I'll just share still in case some people haven't.

So basically this 21-year-old girl called Jessica Callaway, from Arizona was charged with child abuse for blowing marijuana smoke into her 10-month-old daughter's mouth to stop her crying!
To make matters worse, she has been charged for hitting her daughter in the face and telling her to shut the f*ck up and apparently kicked her in the face. Seriously, hitting, kicking and blowing marijuana smoke into a 10-month-old baby will not stop them crying and they need proper attention!

I read that the only way she got caught was because her room mate filmed her and showed it to the police where Jessica Callaway said she lost her temper because she was having trouble deciding what to wear for an evening out.
You should never take out your bad temper on a defenceless baby!  It's not their fault is it?!

I was very shocked about this story and it just makes you think how low people go and take things out on their children, who definitely do not deserve all this. This kind of stuff just angers me and makes me want to cry.

These kind of people need to look at the scared faces of their own flesh and blood before they raise a fist at them. It's not their fault that something bad happened to them. Fair enough children can behave badly, but they need the correct discipline!
They should think about whether they even want children before they even have them!

That Jessica Callaway should have her child took off her! That poor child does not deserve the abuse!


End of rant!I'm sorry for the massive rant but I had to really get that out. Everyone should be aware of child abuse and child abusers should not get away with all of this! They wouldn't like it would they! They deserve to be punished!

So... What's your opinion on all of this?
Also if you believe they should be punished, how should they be?  (if that makes sense)

Toodles

2 comments:

  1. Eww.
    The baby should be taken into Government custody, and the lady should be taken to some Rehab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! It's disgusting!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...