05/09/2011

Time machines... What

Ok, I know I just posted but I actually remembered what I wanted to post about. OMG BREAKTHROUGH!
So, what I wanted to post was a question...
That question came to my mind this morning (or yesterday morning since it is now half past 12 in ze morning as I happily type this)

Have you ever thought of being older, like being in your 20's or 30's? also
If you had a time machine, how far back into the past would you go and why?

My answer to them questions;
Actually, yeah, I have had those minutes where I wish I could be in my 20's or 30's, just to see who I will settle down with, whether I will get married, how many children will I have. But, really, why would you want to wish your life away? and the future really depends on how you live at the minute now, right? because you have to define it...

As for the second question, if I had a time machine, I would go back to when me and Harry were together and try and fix things between us and undo all the bad stuff I did (don't worry, it wasn't cheating! I wouldn't dare cheat in a relationship) But that seems a bit shallow and probably makes me seem a bit selfish some how... So I would also like to go back to before I was born and meet my gradma, who died the year before I was born. My dad says she would absolutely adore me if she was still alive and I would just love to meet her and bake with her <3

So, have you ever thought about them 2 things, or is it just me?

Toodles!

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm how old are you if you don't mind?

    Regarding time machine, I want to avail it because I want to stay as a 6 year old. Kids have the best time in the world. No worries. No guilt. Nothing but happy faces during my childhood years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always do it, dream of my career and where I would be living etc. I think it makes me feel happier when you can see yourself being somewhere in the future.
    And well Zoe, I would probably go back to picking my GCSEs and pick some which I really enjoyed and wouldn't skip lessons and then I would stick at my A levels so I could have been going to university this year

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd probably want to go back to when I was 11 years old so that I could tell myself not to get so nervous, coz that's the age when all my anxiety happened lol!

    Also I do wish to see how my life pans out, but I kinda want it to be a surprise!

    P.s you're the first Slytherin blogger I've come across!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Itin: I'm 16 haha! And yeah, you're right, they do seem to have the best time! The only hard decisions is what colour crayon to use!

    Yamina: Yeah, would be lovely to know what you're gunna be in the future! and that's a good one too, never thought of that! I wish I could go back and change business studies because that caused a lot of stress!

    Hazel: Awh hope you're anxiety has gotten better now though! I also would love to go back in time just to see how much you have changed during the years, not only how you look but your personality too!

    Yeah a suprise would be awesome! I love surprises and always seem to spoil them :( haha

    To be fair, I'm the only Slytherin blogger I know too, I noticed that you're a Ravenclaw, I'm jealous, I wish I was one!

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...