I am going to start off with a question, in which I will answer. You might be thinking 'what the Godzilla?' you might no. So, here I go.
Why the hell do spiders keep falling on me?
I don't know, have I done anything to upset them? Maybe, but I don't know what it was that I done to upset them!
I asked this question because a spider has just landed on me. It was huge.
Right. Onto the proper post now!
Since I had no college today I was getting myself ready to have a nice long lie in. My plans were ruined when my 'friend' texted me at 7 IN THE MORNING asking me if I would go into college just so she can use my inhaler because she left hers at home. Erm, I think not, biatch!
So I managed to get back to sleep for about 2 and a half hours when my mother came in and woke me up. There goes my lie in. My parents went out shopping and I couldn't get back to sleep.
I decided to go and watch Mulan and Mulan 2! Yay!
Oh the good times of snuggling up in bed watching Disney!
Do you like Disney films?
If so which one?
Well, that's all that I really have at the minute, I did have more stuff to tell you but this annoying person keeps talking to me and he is just... GAAAAHH, I want to feed him to food deprived tigers! But depriving tigers off food is so cruel. I'll shut up now.
Yeah, he keeps making me lose my train of thought and I told him three times, maybe more, that I was trying to blog and that he was making me forget what I was going to post but he just laughed at me and kept on being an ignorant git! Permission to hunt him down and kick him where it hurts him?
Anywho, I'm going to read Alice in Wonderland because it's awesome, a little confusing, but awesome!
Toodles!
I love watching the Mulan films! There's just something about them! :)
ReplyDeleteI actually admire her for how brave she is and how females can be heroes too instead of just men :D
ReplyDeletehaha spiders falling on you is creepy. Seeing a spider on the wall isn't much. But when you look back and its not there anymore thats when you really start freaking out!
ReplyDelete- missshesaid.blogspot.com <3