Hey everyone!
I'm a little annoyed today because I have college tomorrow and I'm nervous (but excited)
Also there's boy stuff but bah, I don't really want to mention it because it's long and I don't want this post to be about him...
my Facebook games (GnomeTown and MapleStory Adventures) are taking a really long time to load and it is annoying me even more.
I have ran out of ideas what I could do for the Sims 3...
I can't decide whether to start a new game on Pokemon Heart Gold because I would like to start a new game but I have all the legenday pokemon, even Lugia, the legendary dogs, the legendary birds, Ho-Oh and the blue whale legendary from Pokemon Sapphire!
Man, I really need a life....
I was going to post a shopping haul, but I'm lazy and can't find my iPod, but I assure you, I got gorgeous shoes and I will probably find my iPod tomorrow and do an OOTD! I might start doing that everyday so you can check out what I wear for college, how I do my hair, and make up, and if you wanted and if you like how I have my hair and make up, feel free to ask for a tutorial, I will do it! :)
That's probably all for now, I might post again later if something else pops into my little strange mind... We'll find out later...
Toodles!
good luck for college! i SO don't want to go to school tomorrow, ugh.
ReplyDeletewow you're so into gaming :O i think that's way cool.
Thank you Furree! Bah, who doesn't, but I bet you have fun! :D
ReplyDeleteI know, it's actually ridiculous ahaha I need a life, especially when it comes to sims!
Haha I'm addicted to sims don't worry :P I'm not afraid to say it. It's probably the one game that I can't go more than 3 days without playing :P
ReplyDeleteOmg it's wayyyyy too addicting ain't it!
ReplyDeleteMy sim was even eating waffles on the toilet ahaha!