11/09/2011

I would like to write a post in honor of all those people who have risked their lives saving others, died in the whole tragedy, lost their loved ones. My heart goes out to the people of 9/11.
It was a terrible and sad day in New York city and today it was 10 years ago. I feel completely sorry for everyone who witnessed it and who was actually in those buildings. May you all rest in peace!

Also I would love to wish my mum and dad a great wedding anniversary, they have been married for seven years now! I love them both so much!

Also, I cannot wait to get back to college tomorrow! I love seeing all of my new friends and talking to them all. So much better then school. Everyone at college are so much nicer and friendlier and the students are more friendly and mature.

Well that's all for now!

2 comments:

  1. Also in the honor of those Millions of Innocent Afghans and Iraqis who were killed just in the name of 9/11 -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Basically in honor for everyone who is fighting and who has lost their lives and who have lost their loved ones!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...