13/10/2011

Thank you!

I would love to thank Hazel from Pablo's Angel for awarding me the You're an Angel! Award!


This award has honestly made my whole day!
I would also like to thank you for giving the name Princess!
You're such a sweet person! Much love! <3

On the side note, in the little village where I live, there's this traditional feast that happens once a year, there's all sorts of stuff like parades, a fair ground, ox roasting etc... I went there with my sister and two nieces. I am happy to say I'm a proud owner of a penguin teddy (to add to my collection, I LOOOOVE penguins!!!). I called him Rupert!

Toodles!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations. That is such a sweet award! And congrats on finding Rupert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe thankyou! It really is sweet and omg he is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award. i remember when i got my first award - i had like 8 followers, 20 posts and i was just over the moon with excitement. BE HAPPY - CELEBRATE!! :)

    - missshesaid.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww you're welcome! And Rupert sounds adorable - I love collecting them too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Cortni - Omg getting awards is so exciting, after I received it, I helped myself to loads of chocolate for celebration ;)

    Hazel - You've made me so happy:D !!
    and oh sweet Jesus he is so huggable! I just adore penguins! I really want one, but hordes of teddies is close enough :')

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awards are awesome though, they make me feel special :D

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...