01/09/2011

I'm feeling a bit down at the moment, but it's all ok!
I won't bore you with depressing stories about heartbreak, how nothing has went right for me today, how I fell off a wall that's bigger then me and bruised almost all of my body... Not today!

I will write a happy post.
Yeah, I will.
But first...
OMG A HUGE SPIDER JUST FELL OFF MY CEILING AND RIGHT NEXT TO ME AND IT MADE A PLOPPING NOISE AS IT LANDED ASDFGHJKL!!!!
I screamed and ran away like the pussy I am.
Heart attack over. My dad rescued me. Thank you

Ok, now that the huge spider is gone I can now resume my comfort and proceed to tell you how I am currently snuggled up.
Well, I'm in a onesie pyjama with the feetsies attached and it is oh so snuggly!
 Not good for when you need to  pee though because you have to unzip and pull them all down and then you get cold and then it takes ages to pull back up....

I have this V shaped pillow and OMG it is the comfiest pillow I have ever had, seriously, if you see one of these bad boys, get it because if you do you will be in heaven and you will not want to move.

I have a nice thick duvet covering me and keeping me snug and warm! Pillows at either side of me, acting as comfy arm rests and to finish it all off, I have my beloved Lucozade cherry and my teddy of Puplip from Pokemon (my favourite pokemon because it's a penguin and I looooove penguins so much!)

I really really do not want to move and I seriously hope that another spider doesn't decide to randomly plop down beside me... Eeek!

I should name this the post of comfort or something...

Anywho, is it strange that I still sleep with teddies?
I have this big reindeer teddy that I got 13 years ago and I still can't sleep without it... Or my dear Puplip teddy.
Since my reindeer teddy is too big, I always take my Puplip teddy to where ever I am having a sleepover. Is that sad?

Away from the whole comfort thing, I got my own bank account! I'm actually quite excited because I will be earning £20 a week from college... I know it's not much, but saving goes a long way... Well, I will try try try to save! I promise!

On the side note, I am starting college on Monday and I'm quite excited, a bit nervous since I won't know anyone who is in my class, but oh well, new start for making new friends!

Dear bed, I will miss you and your sweet sweet comfort. I would like to thank you for being there for me... Through everything! You are my best friend.


Do not judge, I'm sure a lot of people have very good relationships with their beds! I swear I'm just as sane as Luna Lovegood...

I realised that this is getting a little bit too long and now you have probably gave up reading... So yeah, I may as well end it all there. I will resume in my chocolate eating (forgot to mention I had Kinder Buenos), Lucozade cherry drinking, teddy hugging, blog reading (yeah, that's basically all I have done all day to help cheer me up) comfyness!

So, here's a picture of me and the spider which I drew on paint.
I'm meant to be running away screaming and the spider is meant to be on my bed.
Depressing days in bed after everything going wrong that day, until next time!

Toodles!



2 comments:

  1. Trust me I still sleep with 5 of my favorite teddies so your not the only one, embarrassing admitting this on the internet. And same here, I am going to miss my bed, I can't even get up on time for college so I don't know what I am going to do. Make sure your check out my blog today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's alright then haha, I have like 50 million teddies on my bed ahaha :P
    I'm dreading getting up but I guess it's alright on monday because I have to go in at 1:45:P
    and will do ;)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...